Reconciliation, Healing, and Making Amends: Navigating Conflicts Based in Emotional Hurt
How to Attend the Online Meetings of the Weekly Classes
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
If you're using Zoom for the first time, you can find more information about how to use Zoom here.
Or join by phone:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +1 408 638 0968, or +1 646 876 9923,
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 669 900 6833
+1 (646) 558 8656 or +1 (408) 638 0968
Meeting ID: 333-165-730
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference
Please note that mobile devices (smartphones, tablets etc.) generally cannot download files. To play a recording on your device, use the media players on this page. To transfer a file to your device, first download it to a computer and then sync it to your device.
Thursdays, 5/31/18 - 7/12/18 (skipping july 5) (six Sessions)
4:00PM-5:30PM PACIFIC (CALIFORNIA) TIME
Recommended NVC Books Related to This Course
- Getting Past the Pain Between Us. Booklet by Marshall Rosenberg, Ph.D on the Healing and Reconciliation Process.
- Nonviolent Communication Training Course. 9 Audio CDs and Workbook Kit by Marshall Rosenberg.
Click here to link to more learning resources
Learning Resources for the Course
- Mediate Your Life Training Manual. 5th edition [Click to Open]
- Handout #1 - Universal Feelings & Needs sheet [Click to Open]
- Handout #2 - Self-Connection Practice [Click to Open]
- Handout #3 - Elements of Empathy [Click to Open]
- Handout #4 - 3Chairs Process for Difficult Conversations [Click to Open]
Recordings of the Class Sessions
Session 1: Having Difficult Conversations Based in Emotional Hurt
Session 2: The 4-Step Healing & Reconciliation (H&R) Process Map. This class will focus on applying the H&R process to facilitating self-healing and reconciliation within oneself, and supporting others to do this.
Session 3: Solution Requests and Agreements in the H&R Process
Session 4: The Making Amends Application of the H&R Process Map
Session 5: Facilitating and Supporting Others with the H&R/Making Amends Process.This class with focus on coaching and mediating using the H&R process.
Session 6: Deepening & Integration - In this final session, we'll review and deepen the practice and learning, and discuss how you can continue your learning and development and receive support after the course.